- Check-In time is 12:00 PM and Check-Out Time is 10:00 AM.
- All tariffs of homestay are including food (welcome Drinks, Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, Dinner).
- For confirmation of booking advance payment must. Minimum 20 days prior booking required.
- 50% is the minimum booking amount of the total projected amount for booking confirmation. Balance 50 % amount before 2days of check-in date.
- Please inform to the concern field person, if you wish to retain your room beyond mentioned check out time. The extension / necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged or room tariff will be Rs 400 /- hr retaining the room after check out time.(Example – Extra retaining time of room after check out time * Rs 400 * no of room used = total amount)
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings is entertained. But prior information is required. Kindly also refer our Reservation/Cancellation
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. By Law visitors must present ID proof for hotel records. Document for every individual is mandatory. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- The Credit/Debit Card Holder should be one the travellers for smooth process of check in & Check out.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 – 9:30AM henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Tent / Cottage or rooms. Fine is applicable. Fine can be minimum Rs 2000 and Maximum Rs 5000.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property / any object of the property caused by them. Have to pay the actual cost of any damage.
- Other services / extra items of food are available at extra cost only.
- Loudspeaker and music will switch off at 10.00 p.m.
- No access to beach after 10 p.m.
- Any cancellation request can only be taken through specified guest email, text message or whatsapp message.
- If, cancellations made within 2days of advance payment, then cancellation is free.
- If, cancellations made 15 to 18 days before check in date, then cancellation will be 20% per head on principal package money.
- If, cancellations made 10 to 15 days before check in date, then cancellation will be 30% per head on principal package money.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance but less than 10 days before check in will incur a cancellation charge of 40% per head on principal package money.
- Cancellation charges will be 50% if it is a Packaged Tour. For Packaged Tour this is the only policy of refund , which will be applicable.
- No shows and cancellations made 0 to 7 days in advance of check in ,will incur 100% charge of the booking.
- In case of a full refund on cancellation, there will be a deduction of approximately 10 % as processing charges. Cancellation charges will be 100% if it is a Packaged Tour.
- Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and there will be no refund.
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/ minimize the cancellation charges.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process
- There will be an extra 10% Processing Fee applied for all types of cancellations.
Extenuating Circumstances Policy
- In case you are not able to arrive for some unavoidable reasons, eg. Insurgency or pandemic, bad health condition, sudden change in Govt policies & guidelines etc., the bookings can be rescheduled to any date for one year at no cancellation charges.
2. You must inform us at least 10 days before the check-in date.
3. Rescheduling is subject to the availability.
4. You can reschedule for free only once. Second rescheduling will involve 30% rescheduling charges of the basic tariff.
Holud Pakhi Homestay at Mousuni Island wishes you and your family good health during this difficult time.
Terms & Conditions:
Mousuni Island is a virgin Island, still this place is waiting to explore by the nature lovers, bird watchers, peace finder. This Island hidden in Namkhana of West Bengal and adjacent to Sunderban Delta. This place is a perfect example of peace and beach, Sun and Sand, Sea and River. These all combinations make Mousuni Island more beautiful and perfect in spite of all popular destinations.
- Mousuni is a remote village and also an Island so, please understand resourcing anything takes time and might not be feasible in certain times. As the minimum distance of resourcing zones are around 20 -30 KMS. HOLUD PAKHI Eco Hut is not a resort and hence is not equipped to provide instant solution for some challenges like power supply disruption due to lightning, rain, and storm.
- Due to severe weather condition, heavy lightening, overload and other technical reasons it might happen that Electricity, Air Condition & Water Supply get disrupted and consequential conditions might affect the normal staying conditions. In such a situation, Guest must cooperate with the situation and try allowing sometime for the management and HOLUD PAKHI Eco Hut staffs to get the things amended as soon as possible.
- We from management will definitely try to resolve the problem, Guests are also requested to bear such situations and understand that instant resolution might not be possible.
- So, we request our Guests to book with all these understandings that the zone is not highly equipped and certain conditions and problems might take time to get fixed.
Responsibility of a Guest
. Adhere to Holud Pakhi House Rules:
Once you book a homestay, it is expected that you will follow the house rules:
- Good Behaviour for villagers is expected from all booked members of the house of Holud Pakhi.
- Please inform to the concern person, In case you intend to come late from a village or surrounding walk. Your safety and security is a big concern for us.
- Many Indian families are vegetarian by choice or tradition. It’s always good to inform us on priority basis for better service.
- You must ask us before smoking / drinking in side of a Tent, Mud House or Room. Fine is applicable. Fine can be minimum Rs 2000 and Maximum Rs 5000.
- Use of plastic is prohibited to save nature / Mousuni Island.
- Food from outside is not allowed to test “Holud Pakhi” home stay best service.
Have Right Expectations:
Come prepared to adapt to the menu set by the Us. Mostly in home-stays there is a day’s fixed menu. Unlike hotels, home-stays won’t have an elaborate menu to choose from. It is a good idea to discuss with us, in case you have any food allergies or if you don’t eat something or any modification required (Modification may incurred extra cost).
Use Resources with some extra love
Make sure you use the amenities provided to you wisely and leave them in working condition. While using water and electricity, make sure you don’t leave taps running or appliances switched on when you don’t need them.
Be Friendly With Your Home Stay and Villagers:
Along with maintaining decorum at your host’s place, you are also expected to act responsibly in the village area. Do not indulge in any activity that will cause trouble for your host. Do not enter in any kind of physical or verbal abuse in the neighbourhood. If there is any issue that needs attention, take help of us to resolve it.
- Please don’t touch any villager’s property, without their prior permission. Specially their boat standing on beach side.
- Before leaving room please check for any left behind personal things.